Tuesday, April 13, 2010

wow has it been that long?

So yeah most of you have probably stopped reading this. I understand. It has been an extremely busy stretch for me but I plan on getting back to writing as soon as school is out. Another reason for the lack of blogging has been my increasing use of twitter. Many people use blogs to write about their everyday lives but I mainly use my blog to write about things regarding my faith. My last couple of entries, especially the Running from Blessing ones took almost an hour to write. I haven't had that kind of time but hopefully this summer I'll get back to it. See you in a little under a month.

2 comments:

Erin said...

excuses. excuses. you should probably just dedicate a post to me to motivate you to keep blogging. like themichaelwilson did. :)

Bukan Saya said...

The you have is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing... Foto Kimcil Memek Mulus Tanpa Busana