Sunday, November 23, 2008

Don't Play with Knives

Did any of your parents ever tell you not to play with knives or other sharp materials? Well apparently mine didn't or maybe they did and I just didn't listen. Probably the latter. Any way, by extreme luck and/or skill a picture was taken at the exact moment I closed a knife on my finger. Don't worry I didn't get hurt. I just made a funny face.

And for the two of you that actually read this I am sorry for boring you. I have been lazy and haven't felt like writing but I'll get on it. I promise. Also check out Michael Wilson's Video Blog for a cool video we made for a dear friend.

4 comments:

Jeremullet said...

I love your blog! Its the best ever! Hey I found my world changers tool belt, shower anyone?

themichaelwilson said...

Thanks for the blog shout out. We done good with that video. Everyone loved it!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

you must have at least 3 readers =)

Stevo said...

Yes, I'm up to three now. I have arrived.