Monday, November 3, 2008

Things That Contain Crack

I am starting a list of things that I believe contain crack because they are just so delightful and addicting. Please feel free to submit suggestions for items to be added to the Things That Contain Crack list.

First up are a few sauces that I know contain crack because I can never get enough.

1. Chick-Fil-A sauce. Its amazing. I actually have some extra in my fridge right now.

2. Zax sauce from Zaxby's. Its good on everything. Chicken, fries, the bread they give you, or just by itself.

3. White sauce from Japan Express or Shrimp Sauce for all of you who haven't had Japan Express.

To be continued.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! i know one...RANCH!

I LOVE RANCH!!!

Jeremullet said...

My pants contain crack. Are they addicting?