Thursday, February 19, 2009

Disappointed with The Office and Prayer Requests

I was excited tonight because I thought the season finale of The Office, which I'm assuming is going to be amazing, was coming on but instead it was a repeat. I cried a little. Oh well, at least I get to enjoy this season a little longer.

On a more serious note, I could really use some prayer. Over the next two weekends I am helping lead small groups at two Disciple Now events. I love doing these weekends but I usually don't sleep much during the weekend and during the week I have to balance school and preparing Bible studies. Again, I love doing D-Nows and everything involved with them but I could use some prayer. Also, I have been a bit concerned with the funds for my South Africa trip coming up this summer. The money isn't coming in as fast as I would like but I know God will provide. I just like being in control and this is something that I do not have much control over. So if you could pray that I would just stop worrying and completely trust God to provide, I would really appreciate it.

No comments: