Monday, August 4, 2008

Battle of the Champions

One of the many reasons I'm excited to be going to App State is the fact that they have a football team, unlike my previous two schools. However, App State doesn't just have a football team, the Mountaineers are freaking awesome. Can you say three back to back National Championships? Yeah, yeah I know most people say it doesn't matter since they play in the FCS and not the BCS but they still beat Michigan and even a couple years ago they gave LSU a pretty tight game. Later this month ASU will travel down to Baton Rouge again to take on the LSU Tigers. This game will put last year's BCS National Champion against last year's FCS National Champion. Not only will it be the battle of the National Champions but LSU will be looking to not become like Michigan and App State is out to prove that they aren't a fluke.



Now if I could just get my hand on some tickets.

No comments: