Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away and the First Day of Class

Today was the first day of classes and despite the fact that it was raining and my umbrella didn't want to work, it was a pretty good day. No homework yet, so that's always a plus. However, I still can't figure out how to log on to my wireless network. My laptop is very simple when it comes to logging on to non-secured networks but this IBM ThinkVantage Access Connections(yea I just called you out IBM) program makes things so freakin complicated. Why can't I just click on the link and then put in the password and BAM I have wireless Internet? Oh well, at least I have a long Ethernet cable. So if you come over don't trip over it. Oh yeah, one of the reasons I came up here was for the weather but I didn't sign up for this crappy rain.

P.S.- The apartment is almost completely put together. I just gotta get rid of some boxes and then I'll post pictures.

P.P.S.- The Elevation kick-off was pretty sweet. Around 200 people showed up, music was good, Pastor Clay's message was on point, and my old school Mom liked it. So if Momma likes it you know its good and if you have no clue what Elevation is read the previous post.

3 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Yea, glad to hear you are settled in! I want some pictures once those boxes are moved out =)

themichaelwilson said...

You can stand under my umbrella.

themichaelwilson said...

Also, yeah I agree with you on the IBM thing. I'm pretty mad at them too.