Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Check two off the reading list

Over the last year or so I have found enjoyment in something that I have always hated....reading. Although, finishing books in a timely manner is something I have yet to accomplish. I recently finished the following two books and I highly recommend them
.
Blue Like Jazz- I thought this was very thought provoking. Although, I don't agree with some of the things Donald Miller has to say, he made a lot of great points and his writing style makes the time fly as you read this book. Blue Like Jazz definitely makes you think the Christian faith in a new way.


Vintage Jesus- For anyone who wants to know more about Jesus, this is the book for you. In the book, Mark Driscoll tackles 12 commonly asked questions about Jesus. This book definitely made my adoration of Christ grow. Vintage Jesus is for believers and non-believers, anyone who wants to take a closer look at the man who split the calendar and has made the biggest impact on history.

Next on the list:

No comments: