Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year except for Christmas.

For those of you who know me, you know that one of my biggest interests is sports. Especially college basketball. This being said, I love the NCAA Tournament. No more boring half time shows. When one game goes to half time they start showing another game. To make things even better, when one game ends another begins. Its like opening one present on Christmas morning and then finding another one to open. Amazing.

Speaking of amazing, did anyone see Jon Scheyer's ridiculous behind the back save against Texas. That white boy can ball. Here you go in case you missed it.



P.S.- I hate to say it but Ty Lawson's performance the other day against LSU was nasty. Any one who sucks that bad in the first half, comes out after half time takes one warm up shot, makes it, then goes and sits down, and then proceeds to dominate gets a pat on the back from me. Even if they wear that ugly blue.

No comments: