Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Things That Contain Crack, part 3

Sorry for the blogging drought. I've been extremely busy with school and then last week I had spring break so I did a whole lot of nothing. I have come up with more addictive foods that I am pretty sure have traces of crack in them and that is why you have to eat a lot of whatever it is.

  • I know I already said Cheerwine but I am going to add anything that contains Cheerwine. Especially Cheerwine Sherbet. I downed two things of it over break.
  • Sunflower seeds. Try eating just one.
  • Chocolate pudding. The kind you mix yourself not the snack pack kind.
  • What ever Tyler Hansbrough is drinking. It makes him bug out. Click here to see what I mean.
  • Chick-Fil-A Ice Cream.
That's all I have for now. Fill free to add suggestions except yours Jeremiah. That is not the kind of crack I am talking about.

No comments: