Friday, April 17, 2009

I feel your pain Tyler

So I was on my way to class this morning when I realized that I was missing one of my contacts. Since mine are the kind that you wear for three months at a time, I wasn't going to let it sit on the floor and dry out for a couple of hours while I was in class. I began the frantic search only to come up empty handed. I have no clue where it went. The only scenario I can come up with is that it fell out while I was still standing over the sink and then I washed it down the drain when I washed my hands. Good job Stephen. To make things worse, my other set of contacts is in Durham and I had no intentions of leaving Boone this weekend. Now, I have to go meet my mom halfway between Boone and Durham tonight. Maybe God is punishing me for all those times I made fun of Tyler Hansbrough for losing millions of contacts during the course of a game.

Lessons learned from my stupidity:
  1. Don't put contacts in while you are half asleep.
  2. Keep your other sets of contacts with you. Don't leave them two and half hours away.

No comments: