Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mom Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there.

Do something nice for you mom today. She deserves it. Mom's are awesome, especially mine. Over the lats 10 years I have discovered that my mom is one of the strongest people in the world. Chuck Norris and Tim Tebow have nothing on her. But I'm not talking about physical strength. I'm talking about that kind of strength that comes from within. Ever since my dad died 10 years ago, it has just been my mom raising my brother and me. My mom has a really gentle and quiet spirit about her which could be taken as weakness but over the last 1o years I can honestly say there is nothing weak about her. She has done an amazing job raising us and she has loved us with a love that can only be God given.


Go hug your mom and tell her you love her and thank God for her every day. Not just Mother's Day.

No comments: