Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Forgive me for being so inconsistent with my postings. I should take some lessons from The Michael Wilson. Any way, earlier this month my big bro brought his family to North Cackalacky for the first time. Pretty fun and eventful with 5 extra people in the house. During the week we ventured down to Carolina Beach. Here are some pictures:

My brother Chris, his wife Toni, and their Boys.


My nephew Simon. No we are not holding him over the balcony like Michael Jackson did to his kid.
Grandma and Grandson.

Father and Son.
I watched the sunrise for the first time. One of the coolest things I've ever seen.
Crab hunting with my nephews Noah and Ben.

Who would have thought that alligator tastes like sausage.

One thing I learned during this week: I am no where near ready to be a parent. I am content with being the cool uncle who gets to play with the kids and then give them back to the parents when the kids aren't happy. Kudos to all you parents out there. Don't let anyone tell you your job is easy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crab hunting? Sounds fun. Did you get crabs?