Monday, September 29, 2008

Two Year Anniversary

Two years ago I tricked Erin into going out with me. So in honor of that glorious day here are a few reasons why I love her......













Her big, beautiful smile that lights up a room or an Mac computer monitor.










That look she gives me when I do something stupid. (Which is quite often.)













The way she can be just as goofy as me.










The way she gave up her allegiance to Northern and became a Riverside fan. It's no longer "knight time."













And finally, the fact that she would be smokin' hot no matter what year she was born.

I love you Erin, even though you are probably going to kill me after you see this. Happy 2 years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if anyone reads this other than me...let me ease your worries. i would never deny NHS. i was busy doing hw that night and stevo was of course trying to distract me. so, in my attempt to ignore him i didn't pay attention to what hat he put on my head until he showed me the pic the next day.
he thinks he has blackmail, but we former knights don't play that way! it will always be "KNIGHT TIME!!!"

i love you too stevo!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Congratulations on 2 years! That was a pretty cute way of memorializing it =)

p.s. You've been tagged by me...check out my blog to see.