Friday, October 10, 2008

Tag. I'm it.

Ok so I have never heard of this tagging thing until now. Here are the rules:

* Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

* Share 7 little known facts about yourself on your blog.

* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I was tagged by Jenn.

1. I used to eat butter by itself, by the slice.

2. I used to be terrified by E.T. This caused me to sleep facing the wall so I wouldn't see him in my room.

3. In middle school I was in honors chorus.

4. I would rather eat the batter for cakes and brownies instead of actually baking them.

5. When I was like 8, I had a shower interupted by a phone call from Mr. You Might be a Redneck, Jeff Foxworthy.

6. My favorite stuffed animal growing up was a bear named Edward.

7. I almost got in a fight playing Upward Basketball. I was a troubled youth.

I do not have many friends that blog and most of the ones I do know have already been tagged so 7 people is not possible. However, I will tag one person who is cool enough to equal 7 people.....The Michael Wilson.

No comments: