Friday, October 17, 2008

Random

Just had Japan Express for dinner. I think the put crack in their white sauce. Its addicting. Does any one else want to join a drumline after watching Drumline? Its on right now and I really wish I wasn't white and had rhythm so I could play drums. Also, to cap off a day of not doing anything productive, Dougie Fresh and I are getting ready to go see "W". Speaking of politics, when I was at Erin's today her dad was watching some old time western channel. They were playing this show called Maverick, which they turned into a movie with Mel Gibson. The movie isn't too bad. Anyway, this dude Maverick was running for like State Senator back in the wild wild west. They kept calling him Senator Maverick. Then the next show was called The Rifleman, I think. He had a cool gun but the funny thing was that his name was McCain. Coincidence that a show about a Senator named Maverick was on followed by a show about a gun shooter named McCain? Maybe or maybe they are trying to send a subliminal message. If John McCain decides to travel by horse rather than Air Force 1 and if he could shoot a gun like that he would have my vote.

No comments: